- $30 MM – Formation of real estate development joint venture related preferred investment. $300MM – Restructuring of debt secured by natural gas properties and companies into equity. $65MM – Purchase of an oil refinery.
- $100MM – Sale of leading owner of child care centers.
- $70MM – Public to public asset acquisition of Citadel Security Software. $100MM – Sale of major fruit and vegetable distributor to a public company. $25MM – Disposition of CO2 pipeline business.
- $10MM – Acquisition of printing business for public client.
- $25MM – Investment fund purchase of minority interest in a Houston fuel terminal.
- $150MM – Representation of public client as borrower for syndicated credit facility.
- $150MM – Representation of public client as borrower for a replacement syndicated credit facility.
- $16MM – Representation of leading owner of child care centers as borrower for agented credit facility.
- 10MM – Representation of Koss Corporation (public) as borrower.
- $375MM – Sale of leading technology-oriented healthcare services company.
SEC compliance counsel to public company in connection with reverse merger compliance.
Strategic analysis of Poison Pill issues for public medical devices company.
Proxy contest seeking control of a public company.
- $45MM – Asset acquisition for a public medical device company.
- $332MM – Representing management of natural gas exploration company in going private transaction.
- $400MM – Acquisition of $400,000 of hydrocarbon producing properties.
Formation of a Growers Cooperative for growers of fruits and vegetables in Sinaloa, Mexico.
- $6MM – Formation of a joint venture between U.S. and a Mexican corporation for the production and sale of holographic labels
Areas of Practice
Mergers & Acquisitions, Start-Ups, Venture Capital, Commercial Transactions, Corporate Governance, Exempt Organizations, Fund Formation, Lending, Private Equity, Securities Offerings, Reporting & Compliance
University of Notre Dame J.D., cum laude, 1999
University of Dallas M.A., 1996
University of Texas B.A., 1994